Monday 12 November 2012

WIP Monday 13th

So today i started work on the bumper and added a strip to the side of the body. Today's been really unproductive i don't feel like I've got a lot done. I'm hoping to be able to get the front and back bumpers done by tomorrow. There is a few bits i need to still model like the handles, mirrors, spot lights, and interior. The interior I'm going to do low poly and not bother with high poly as you wont see it much so i wont go over board.

My time frame. 
I'm hoping to get the high poly and low poly modelled by Friday. And unwrapped  this will give me the weekend to bake the high poly to give me a nice normal for my low poly to reflect the cube map  also i can bake of a light map to over lap and help speed up my diffuse and then on to a spec and gloss  maps.
This will then give me a week to mode a extremely simple scene for the car to sit in and textured by the 25th.
this will then give me 4 days the sort the shaders out and get the scene set and then get 3 screen shots and edit one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment