Sunday 11 November 2012

Highpoly body done! finally!

So after a couple of days i finally managed to get the high poly version finish for the body this should help a lot to get the normal information off of to bake on to a low 10k tri version. I had a bit of a lighting issue in the third WIP pic for some reason the orignal files lighting screwed up on me and i couldnt fix it but importing it to a new scene fixed the issue.
My high poly is so high because i want the reflections of the car to work aswell as possible and i think this high poly will get me to that standard.
I had a bit of an issue with the blue prints though after a little while i noticed that it wasnt the right model (doh!) the wheel arches were different so i had to use a photo from the TV for reference.








No comments:

Post a Comment